The Windows IT System Administrator is a hands-on technical operations role for managing, administering and supporting systems spanning the On-Premise, Clinical-Location and Cloud-Based Azure Hosting Environments. This role will continuously work under the guidance of IT Manager and implement different solutions as and when required.
• Enthusiastic about System Administration and have a strong sense of curiosity to explore and implement new technical solutions.
• Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency.
• Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments.
• Professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
I. Designs, configures, deploys, maintains and supports Windows/Active Directory (i.e. 2008, 2012, 2016) and conducts Domain Controller Centralization across all office. Part of the team responsible for the growth, ongoing maintenance and development of a large windows infrastructure on premise and in the cloud.
II. Performs system upgrades and maintenance tasks, including installation and configuration of Windows operating systems, administration of user accounts, and maintenance of system security posture across all offices on one centralized Network.
III. Manages, Administers and provides support to Elite’s Azure Hosted Environment and making sure that there are no downtimes and service interruptions. Conduct Server Level Monitoring, perform Patch/OS updates and maintains documentation related to Windows Server, maintaining patching schedule and implement Disaster Recovery Planning.
IV. Systems Administrator will ensure the current systems are operational and HIPAA compliant; update IT support on the latest technologies, tools, and processes; Administer & troubleshoot network accounts, rights, and access to systems and equipment; Administer system resources, installation, and integration of systems fixes & workarounds; provide updates & enhancements including performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recoverability; and they will participate in special projects as required.
V. Perform proactive monitoring for high availability, System data protection, backup and restore, user account management, disk storage management, hardware and OS maintenance, and application maintenance.
VI. Assist in Administration and deployment of Networking Component, Remote Accessibility Components (VPN Concentrators, Site-to-Site VPNs, SSL VPN Gateways) and assist as an Exchange 2016 Server Admin.
VII. Assisting in implementing SD-WAN Technology for all offices, configuring VOIP Phone Systems and create a Networking Roadmap for every office.
VIII. Assist in the development and implementation of disaster recovery plan, Monitor, Implement and maintain Microsoft BitLocker (MBAM) disk encryption system.
IX. Migrate Exchange servers from on-premise to hosted solutions like Office 365 or between 3rd party hosting companies and manage Database backups
• Pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Networking, System/Server Administration or other Information Technology (IT) related field with a min of 2+ years of System level experience in following:
o Installing/administration/deploying production servers
o Administering production servers and data center environments
o Azure Active Directory
o Windows Server Standard and Enterprise
• Solid understanding of Windows Servers and Windows Active Directory, AD in Azure, Data Center Management, Data Governance concepts and troubleshooting including TCP/IP, VLAN's, wireless LANs, VMWare Virtual Servers, Cisco Routers and Switches.
• You’re a ninja in Active Directory, Group Policy, and server troubleshooting.
• Strong scripting skills (e.g. Python, Shell, Ruby, Perl, Powershell, other).
• Eagerness to work in a rapidly changing, diverse environment and a willingness to accept ownership and responsibility of the IT infrastructure to ensure its 24x7 availability
• Having excellent people-skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including the ability to train end users on security and other aspects.
• Knowledge in the areas of routing and switching desired.
• CompTIA A+ or Network+, MSC, CCNA certification a plus.